Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
March 16, 2020
As the daily updates on Coronavirus continue to raise our public health concerns, we wanted to inform our clients that we are taking the necessary steps for their safety as well as the safety of our staff.
- We follow strict guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting our practice.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in areas of high foot-traffic.
- Patients are asked if they have any cold or flu symptoms or have traveled abroad to reschedule their appointments to reduce exposure of illnesses to other patients and our staff.
- We are screening patients at check-in to ensure everyone is following guidelines.
- We are expanding our Telehealth services and will offer patients the option for Telehealth appointments to replace in-office appointments whenever possible. Please talk to any of our staff about Telehealth options for you.
We will continue to provide updates to our services as things change. We are committed to serving the needs of our clients, and we will do with the same dedication and passion as we have historically. We are all in this together, and we are proud to have you as part of our clinic.
Ryan Cole, Psy.D
Brain and Body Integration, PC